Housing benefitClaim housing benefit
- What is housing benefit?
- Who can claim housing benefit?
- How much housing benefit can you get?
- Information for new housing benefit claims
- Change of circumstances and benefits
- Universal Credit
- What is local housing allowance?
- Your entitlement letter explained
- About the 'bedroom tax'
- Discretionary housing payments
- Making a housing benefit appeal
- Pay your overpayment of housing benefit
- Pay your rent (invoice numbers starting 60)
- Pay your rent (invoice numbers starting 19)
Council tax support
Report a change in circumstances
York Financial Assistance Scheme (YFAS)
Support for families
Financial help if you are disabledFinancial help if you are disabled (GOV.UK)
- Blue badges
- Concessionary travel
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Special educational needs and disabilities
- Adult social care
- Benefits and adult social care
- Adapting your home
- Council tax discount for people with disabilities
- Severe mental impairment council tax exemption
- Employment and Support Allowance (GOV.UK)
- Income support (GOV.UK)
- Attendance allowance (GOV.UK)
- Constant attendance allowance (GOV.UK)
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit (GOV.UK)
- Carer's allowance (GOV.UK)
- Carer's credit (GOV.UK)
- Disabled Students' Allowance (GOV.UK)
- Working Tax Credit (GOV.UK)
Advice for private landlords
York resident benefits