Get information on how to contact us 'out of hours':
- for urgent repairs to council homes
- for flooding incidents
- about noise nuisance
- to report an issue in your neighbourhood
- to report child abuse
- to report adult abuse
Our Emergency Duty Team
Our Emergency Duty Team is the contact point outside of normal office hours for all social care, housing and homelessness emergencies.
They provide advice and guidance, and carry out urgent assessments of adults, young people and children - call them on telephone: 0300 131 2131:
- Monday to Thursday: from 5.00pm to 8.30am
- Weekends: from 4.30pm on Friday to 8.30am on Monday
- Bank Holidays: 24 hours a day
Emergency incident updates
Check for updates on emergency situations we're currently responding to.