Council homes

Contact your Housing Management Officer

Housing Management Officers (HMO) offer support to council tenants and tenants of independent living schemes - enter the first line of your address (house name/number and street name only) or postcode to get your HMO contact details:

If your property isn't covered by an HMO, your search won't find any information.