GDPR Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy

Reporting anti-social behaviour

We are part of the Safer York Partnership, which is dedicated to the delivery of community safety outcomes across the city of York. It has representatives from North Yorkshire Police, North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue, Probation, Public Health and York Council for Voluntary Service (York CVS).

If you are experiencing anti-social behaviour and are:

  • a council tenant, or you need to complain about a council tenant, contact the Housing Management Officer for your area.
  • a housing association tenant, or you need to complain about a housing association tenant, you should contact the relevant housing association
  • not a council or housing association tenant, see our anti-social noise nuisances section for how to report a range of noise-related complaints

All crimes should be reported to the police on 101 if a non emergency.

Council tenants experiencing anti-social behaviour should also read our solving neighbour problems factsheet and the ASB team factsheet.

Also see

Neighbourhood Enforcement Team

Community Safety Hub

West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 551555