If you're experiencing anti-social behaviour, and are:
- a council tenant, or you need to complain about a council tenant, contact your Housing Management Officer
- a housing association tenant, or you need to complain about a housing association tenant, contact the relevant housing association
- not a council or housing association tenant, see our anti-social noise nuisances section for how to report a range of noise-related complaints
Read the the following factsheets if you're a council tenant experiencing anti-social behaviour:
Report all crimes to the police on telephone: 101 if a non-emergency.
Safer York Partnership
We're part of the Safer York Partnership, dedicated to making communities safer across York.
It includes representatives from:
- North Yorkshire Police
- North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue
- the Probation Service
- Public Health
- York Council for Voluntary Service (York CVS)
Neighbourhood Enforcement Team
Community Safety Hub