Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website

A leaseholder is someone who has bought their council-owned flat which, with other flats, forms part of a larger building.

As the owner of the block of flats we're responsible for maintaining the structure, external and communal facilities and services such as lighting and cleaning.

This kind of ownership is called a 'leasehold' and we have approximately 600 leaseholders.

This important information about your lease and your home outlines what you, the leaseholder, must do and what we, the council, must do.

Also see

Leaseholder Management Team

Telephone: 01904 551550 (option 4, option 4)

Housing Management Officer

Find contact details for your Housing Management Officer (HMO).

Find details of your HMO