Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website

If you're not happy with our repairs

While we aim to provide you with the best possible service at all times, if you're not happy with the repairs we've made to your council home or the service you received while the repairs were carried out, contact the Housing Repairs Team.

If you believe you have not been dealt with fairly or in line with our policies, or a repair has not been completed to an acceptable standard, we will look into your complaint quickly and fairly.

If, after speaking to the Housing Repairs Team, you're unhappy with our response to your complaint, you can contact our Customer Complaints and Feedback Team.

Also see

Housing Repairs

Telephone: 01904 551550 (option 4)

Hazel Court, James Street, York, YO10 3DS