We'll publish details of new consultations on this page as soon as they're available. For further information, see our consultations page.
Talkabout citizens' panel
We're currently updating Talkabout, our citizens' panel, which is one of the ways you can give us your feedback and views and influence what happens in York.
My City Centre York
Help us to shape a city centre where the people of York love to spend time, live and work. My City Centre York is a response to the huge challenges facing the high street. Our city centre has always evolved, but changes to the way people shop, bank, access services and spend money mean that this will be quicker and more dramatic than we’ve seen before. See more information about My City Centre York, fill in our questionnaire, use or view an interactive feedback map, or find out about other events and activities.
The My City Centre York project has been paused temporarily as staff are redeployed to the coronavirus emergency response. Thank you for all responses to date, which will be taken into account when we recommence. We look forward to resuming discussions on the long term vision for the city centre soon.
Age Friendly York: Your Time - Leisure
We now want to find out your views about “Your Leisure Time” which will take about 10 minutes to complete and asks your views the opportunities there are in York for social activities and volunteering.
We welcome your comments if:
- you live in York and are an older person or have an interest in ensuring the best experience for people growing old in York
- you work for an organisation that meets the interest of older people in York
- you are part of a volunteer group that engages with older people
- you are a carer or have a neighbour or relative that is an older person in York
For more information visit our Age Friendly York webpage.
Age Friendly York: Your Destination
We've reopened our consultation about 'Your Destination' to provide an ongoing opportunity for you to express your views on how we can make the internal and external public spaces you currently use, or would like to use, more 'Age Friendly.'
We welcome your comments if you:
- live in York and are an older person
- have an interest in ensuring the best experience for people growing old in York
- work for an organisation that meets the interest of older people in York
- are part of a volunteer group that engages with older people
- are a carer or have a neighbour or relative that is an older person in York
For more information visit our Age Friendly York webpage
Consultation closes end November 2020
Recently closed consultations
- York Physical Activity and Sport Strategy 2020-2030 (closed 24 April 2020) - we asked residents to read our draft Physical Activity and Sport Strategy and provide feedback
- Bishopthorpe Infant School admission arrangements 2021/22 (closed 17 January 2020) - we sought feedback on plans to reduce the Pupil Admission Number for Bishopthorpe Infant School
- 2020/21 Budget Consultation (closed 31 December 2019) - an annual consultation for residents to give feedback on budget priorities for the following year
- Admission Arrangements 2021/22 (closed 29 November 2019) - our annual admission arrangements consultation to give feedback on draft policies; previous and current documents can be viewed via our School admission policies and reports page
- Living with multiple long term conditions (closed 25 November 2019) - we asked residents with multiple long term conditions to share their views and experiences; we'll publish the results in spring 2020 on the York Health and Wellbeing website
Business Intelligence Hub
Customer and Corporate Services