Update on additional green bin collections
See an update about garden waste collections; if we haven't collected your green bins on your usual day, leave it out and we'll return to empty it as soon as possible.
If you've subscribed and paid for additional green bins to be emptied:
- we will collect all additional bins during the current season
- we'll honour your subscription if it expired during coronavirus
- you won't need to pay for the remainder of the current season if your renewal is due
- we won't be issuing a refunds
- you won't get a subscription renewal reminder
Subscribe for additional garden waste collections
Under normal circumstances you can subscribe to have additional garden waste bins emptied. However, we're not currently accepting new garden waste scheme subscriptions due to limitations on service, as a result of working within measures that minimise the spread of coronavirus.
When the ability to subscribe reopens, we'll calculate the cost per extra bin:
- 1 bin: emptied free
- 2 bins: the first bin is free, the second bin is £39.00 per year
- 3 bins: the first bin is free, the 2 additional bins are £39.00 each per year (£78.00 total) and so on
Missed garden waste collections
If your collection has been missed, check our waste collection updates for details of any known service issues.
See details of how we deal with missed garden waste collections.
Cancel your additional garden bin subscription
When we've received your notification to cancel, we won't:
- send you any further invoices
- empty your extra green bins