Apply for a landlord parking permit
If you've not already done so, you'll need to create an account by registering your details in the Permit Portal.
You should register as Customer Type: Business and Commercial.
- a valid email address
- the address of the rental property; you'll need this address to create your account
- the resident parking zone where you need to park
You'll also need to provide one of the following documents as evidence:
- property management contract
- tenancy agreement for the property
- solicitors’ letter to confirm your ownership of the property
- deeds for the property
You'll be required to pay for your permit with a bank card at the time of application.
West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA