Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website
Streets, roads and pavements

Dropped kerbs and vehicle access

Requesting repairs to a dropped crossing

There are two ways to progress a request for repair to damaged vehicle access.

You can report road or pavement problems via our online form.

Alternatively, if you wish to pay to have the vehicle crossing fixed yourself, you can complete your request using the online vehicle crossing application process. If you choose this option, please complete your application the same way you would do for a new vehicle crossing and Select 'Improvements' at the appropriate point in the form. You can then add your request to reinstate of existing access details in the notes section. Full or part payment of the application fee may be wavered if it is deemed the work will be of a betterment requirement.

If you are unhappy with the quality of work undertaken by your chosen contractor, you'll need to discuss this with them directly.

Also see