Our Corporate Governance Team deal with your comments, compliments, complaints and concern - known as 'the 4Cs'.
Alternatively, contact our Corporate Governance Team by email or telephone.
How we deal with comments, compliments, complaints and concerns
Our Policy and Procedures for Complaints, Concerns, Comments and Compliments (known as 'The 4Cs Toolkit') is for 'individual customers' (residents and service users) who live, work, visit or travel within the City of York Council area and receive one of our services directly or through another organisation, including council employees who are residents and service users (not using this procedure in their capacity as an employee).
Find out :
- how we deal with comments
- how we deal with compliments
- how we deal with complaints or concerns
- when our 4Cs policy and procedure does not apply
Get help raising complaints or concerns if you find it difficult to do this yourself.
Read our annual complaints reports.
- Complain or appeal about council tax
- Food safety complaints
- Environment and animal complaints (including noise, pollution and mess)
- Parking enforcement
- Building and planning enforcement
- Complain about taxis
- Report fraud