Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website
Council tax

Council tax appeals

You can appeal to the valuation tribunal If you remain dissatisfied with our final decision regarding:

  • a banding dispute
  • a completion notice
  • council tax exemption or discount
  • your liability or responsibility to pay council tax

Appeal banding decisions

If your appeal relates to the level of charge at your property, then you may need to submit a council tax banding enquiry through the Valuation Office Agency.

Also see

Council Tax appointments

To get council tax advice in person at West Offices, you need to make an appointment.

Make an appointment

Council Tax

West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 551558