Piccadilly car park
Number of spaces: 287
- Hours and charges
Open 8.00am to 8.00pm. No maximum stay between these hours.
Charges apply every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Car park closes at 8.30pm.
Length of stay
Pay and display RingGo Pay by phone Discount Badge Holder Up to 1 hour £2.60 £2.50 £2.30 Up to 2 hours £5.20 £5.00 £4.60 Up to 3 hours £7.80 £7.50 £6.90 Up to 4 hours £10.40 £10.00 £9.20 Up to 5 hours £13.00 £12.50 £11.50 Over 5 hours +£2.60 per hour +£2.50 per hour +£2.30 per hour Evening - 6pm till 8pm £2.00 £2.00 Free
Please note that if you choose to receive text message alerts in connection with the RingGo pay by phone service, you may face higher costs:
- optional text messages to confirm your parking session are charged at 30p per message
- optional text messages to alert you when your parking is running out are charged at 30p per message
- please note that a 20p service charge applies to all mobile payments of £5.00 and over
- Car park facilities
- Payment facilities
- Type of Parking System: Pay and Display
- Pay by cash: Yes
- Pay by debit/credit card: Yes (4 machines)
- Pay by phone with RingGo: Yes
- Park and pay by phone
- Accessible parking
Blue Badge holders can park in any bay in this car park, free of charge, for as long as they want.
There are 12 dedicated disabled bays which are available for Blue Badge holders only.
Shopmobility is available on the 2nd floor of the car park.
Please remember that the car park closes at 8.30pm.