We're now using automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras to provide ticketless parking at the following car parks:
Using ANPR ticketless parking
In order to use ticketless ANPR parking:
- ANPR cameras will read your car registration plate on entering the car park
- park within white marked car parking bays during your stay
- when leaving the car park at the end of your stay, go to the payment machine and type in your car registration plate
- you are able to scan any blue badge barcode or QR code for free or discounted parking
- pay any required charge for your parking
- ANPR cameras will read your car registration plate on leaving the car park
- the ANPR ticketless parking system will recognise that payment has been made
- the barrier will raise automatically to allow you to exit
If you hold a parking permit for a car park where ANPR ticketless parking is in place, you'll still be able to use the car park as normal.
Parking permits may include:
The car registration plate details of permit holders will be registered within the ANPR ticketless parking system and the appropriate discount will be applied automatically.
If you have any issues on site you can press the intercom on the exit barrier as you leave, this will connect you directly to the CCTV control room.
To report any site equipment failure you can also telephone: 01904 552426, 9.00am to 6.00pm.
West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA