Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website

Help with your Universal Credit claim

You must claim Universal Credit (UC) online.

Get free internet access at:

Universal Credit Support

Contact Citizens Advice York (CAY) for support with Universal Credit claims and payments:

Managing your Universal Credit payments

You'll need a bank account to receive Universal Credit payments.

See advice about getting a bank account (Citizens Advice) if you don't already have one.

Get help with budgeting and completing your online claim from:

Access further Universal Credit advice and support:

Also see

Benefits and Contributions Advisors

West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 552044