We offer a service to residents for removing 'bonded asbestos' items such as corrugated roofing sheets, guttering and pipes. Items should measure no more than 1.8m x 0.6m (approx) as we are currently only able to remove smaller items of bonded asbestos.
You can only request an asbestos collection if you have removed the material from the property yourself. If a builder has removed the asbestos, they are responsible for its safe disposal.
Request an asbestos collection
Email Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- your name, address and contact telephone number
- the collection address
- quantity and type of items to be collected
- details of where they will be left for collection
- any other information that will help us to process your request
Charges for asbestos collection
- up to 200kg - £100
- over 200kg - please contact us for a quote
Preparing asbestos for collection
You should prepare your asbestos for collection according to the guidelines on disposing of bonded asbestos safely (double wrapped in heavy duty plastic, not bin bags or carrier bags).
We collect bonded asbestos on the same days as bulky items, although you should allow a minimum of 5 working days.