Special Payment Arrangement

If you've received a notification of liability order for council tax arrears you need to complete a Special Payment Arrangement, to propose a plan to clear your arrears before the end of the current financial year (by 31 March).

Special Payment Arrangement

To complete this form you'll need:

  • council tax reference number starting '88'
  • council tax property address
  • your name and contact address (if different to the council tax property)
  • telephone number or email address
  • your National Insurance Number
  • employment details including payroll number (or business name if self employed)
  • bank details (if proposing payment via Direct Debit)
  • start date for payments (this must be within the next 32 days)

Your account reference number is shown at the top right hand side of your council tax bill. If you no longer have this you can request a copy bill online.

If you feel you are unable to clear your arrears within the current financial year please contact the Council Tax Recovery Team.

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page