St John's Street, York
Number of spaces
Hours and charges
Open 24 hours. No maximum stay. Charges apply from 8.00am to 12.00 midnight, everyday, including bank holidays.
|Length of stay||Charges||Discount badge holder rates|
Over 5 hours
|All day parking||£12.50||£12.50|
Evening parking covers:
All days, 6.00pm to 12.00 midnight.
Evening parking for discount badge holders covers:
Sunday to Thursday, 6.00pm until 12.00 midnight
Friday and Saturday, 5.00pm until 12.00 midnight
For all customers (including discount badge holders):
- parking after midnight is free until 8.00am the following day
- if you have a 'frequent user pass' you can park until 8.30am
- if you arrive before 6.00pm and want to stay into the evening you must buy a single ticket which covers up to 6.00pm and the evening charge
- 'all day' tickets automatically include the evening charge
- you should check the expiry time on the meter screen before pressing the green button for your ticket
- tickets which include the evening charge are valid until 8.00am the following day
All day parking
The 'all day' parking charge covers from the time of your arrival (the start of your 'chargeable period') until midnight. After midnight parking is free until 8.00am the following day.
Blue Badge holders can park in this car park for free, for as long as they want. There are 7 dedicated disabled bays which are available for disabled badge holders only.
- Type of Parking System: Pay and Display
- Height restrictions: 6' 9"
- Season tickets available: Yes
- Resident contract permit: Yes
- Evening frequent user pass: Yes
- CCTV: Yes
- Toilets: No
- Park Mark Award: Yes
- Credit/Debit card facility: No
- Electric vehicle charging points: No
Park and pay by phone
Find out how to park and pay by phone in this car park.
Please note that the text service is not available to Minster badge holders.
The location number for this car park is 7708.