Access to Rowntree Park car park
Terry Avenue is closed due to flood defence works from Monday 8 February 2021 until Sunday 7 August 2022.
Access to Rowntree Park via Terry Avenue is currently restricted, with alternate access via Butcher Terrace. There is additional information about traffic restrictions on the temporary road closures page.
Zoom in (+) or zoom out (-), or move/drag the map to reveal information; you can also:
- click a 'feature' to get further information
- click >> or << to reveal or hide the map legend
Rowntree Park car park
- Hours and charges
Rowntree Park is closed on Christmas Day.
Charges apply from 8.00am to 4.00pm. Charges apply every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Maximum stay 4 hours.
Car park closes at dusk.
Length of stay Pay and display RingGo Pay by phone Minster Badge Holder Up to 1 hour £1.30 £1.30 60p Up to 2 hours £2.60 £2.60 £1.20 Up to 3 hours £3.90 £3.90 £1.80 Up to 4 hours £5.20 £5.20 £2.60
- Park and pay by phone
- Accessible parking
- Number of spaces
- Standard: 50
- Disabled: 2
- Electric: 0
- Car Club: 0
- Electric vehicle charging points: No
- Car park facilities
- Height restrictions: No
- Toilets: Yes, within Rowntree Park
- Motorcycle parking: No (see: Motorcycle Moped Parking in York)
- Lorry parking: No (see: York Lorry Park)
- Motorhome parking: No (see: Motorhome parking in York)
- CCTV: No
- People's Parking accreditation: Yes
- Café: Yes - Rowntree Reading Park Café
- Payment options