Zoom in (+) or zoom out (-), or move/drag the map to reveal information; you can also:
- click a 'feature' to get further information
- click >> or << to reveal or hide the map legend
Foss Bank car park
- Hours and charges
Charges apply from 8.00am to 8.00pm. Charges apply every day including Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Please note this car park is locked each evening at 8.30pm. Overnight parking is allowed but there is no access to or from the car park for non-permit holders while it is closed.
A release fee of £50 will be charged to any vehicles requiring exit while the car park is closed. If you require release out of hours please telephone: 03448807102.
Length of stay Pay and display RingGo Pay by phone Up to 1 hour £1.70 £1.60 Up to 2 hours £3.40 £3.20 Up to 3 hours £5.10 £4.80 Up to 4 hours £6.80 £6.40 Up to 5 hours £8.50 £8.00 Over 5 hours +£1.70 per hour +£1.60 per hour
Please note that if you choose to receive text message alerts in connection with the RingGo pay by phone service, you may face higher costs:
- optional text messages to confirm your parking session are charged at 30p per message
- optional text messages to alert you when your parking is running out are charged at 30p per message
- please note that a 20p service charge applies to all mobile payments of £5.00 and over
- Park and pay by phone
- Accessible parking
There are 4 dedicated disabled bays which are available for Blue Badge holders only. In addition, Blue Badger holders can park in any bay in this car park, free of charge, for as long as they want, until 8.00pm.
- Number of spaces
- Standard: 316
- Disabled: 4
- Electric: 0
- Car Club: 0
- Electric vehicle charging points: No
- Car park facilities
- Height restrictions: 2 metres
- Motorcycle parking: Yes
- Toilets: No
- CCTV: Yes
- People's Parking accreditation: Yes
- Payment options