Report problems with roads and pavements

Use our eForm to report problems with roads or pavements.

Report a road or pavement problem

We will deal with reports relating to:

  • missing kerb stones
  • uneven pavement slabs or road surface
  • missing or stolen paving slabs
  • cracks or potholes
  • any sort of trip hazard

If the problem results in either a personal injury or damage to property, you must report the issue as soon as possible.

Stolen street furniture

Theft of items such as paving stones, signs, gully and manhole covers does occur. The removal of items from the road or footpath may be dangerous for other users of the road or footpath.

Contact us if you think that something has been stolen from a road or footpath, or that a road or footpath is dangerous.

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page