'No waiting' cones (traffic cones) can be used to prevent parking on a temporary basis so building works or roadworks can take place.
Apply for permission to use no waiting cones on the road, footways or verge.
- apply 3 weeks before you need the cones
- contact our Traffic Management Team for more urgent requests
- return your application to our Traffic Management Team
No waiting cones cost
Permission to use no waiting cones costs £200.
The cost of supplying cones will depend on:
- the size of the restricted area
- the length of time they're required
We'll invoice you after the works are completed.
How we process your application
We require time to process and consider your application before it can be granted.
In this case:
- you can't assume permission will be given
- we'll contact you within 5 working days to acknowledge receipt of your application
You can't act as if your application has been granted if we don't respond within expected timeframes.
If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days, please contact us to check the status of your application.