Please note the following amendments to the Guide for Parents, which will be addressed when the new guide is published:
- Carr Junior School published admission number is 60 pupils, not 90 pupils
- Lakeside Primary School published admission number is 30 pupils, not 45 pupils, which was the published admission number of the last 3 years
Our guide helps parents and carers with children:
- starting or changing primary/infant school
- starting or changing junior school
- starting or changing secondary school
School admissions and appeals
The Guide for Parents contains information on school admissions and appeals processes as well as information on 'in-year' applications for school places, admissions statistics and oversubscription criteria.
See further information on the schools admissions process including:
School catchment areas
When making an application, see guidance on school catchment areas to find out which is your local school; download maps of school catchment areas or view school catchment area maps online - if you're unable to view maps contact Education Support Services for support.