Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website
Council tax

Update your contact details

If you update your contact details you must inform us.

You can inform us online if you're moving to another property, in or outside of York.

Update your contact details for council tax

Amend your contact details for council tax online, including:

  • change of name or title, for example after a name change, or to correct an error on your bill
  • change of phone number
  • change of email address
  • new contact address, if you're having council tax bills for a property that you own sent to an alternate address

Council tax change of details

Change your contact details in My Account

You can use the My Account service to tell us when you have a new:

  • email address
  • contact telephone number

Please note that updating your My Account details will not lead to your council tax records being updated.

Sign in to My Account

Register for My Account

You can also get help with My Account.

Also see

Council Tax appointments

To get council tax advice in person at West Offices, you need to make an appointment.

Make an appointment

Council Tax

West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 551558