- tell them what you want to do
- ask for their advice
- find out which
application form you need
You can then make an application (and payment) online via the Planning Portal.
Plans and maps for planning applications
Your planning application must include plans showing exactly what you're proposing, you'll need:
- a location plan - normally an ordnance survey plan
- a set of plans showing the existing building or site
- floor plans and elevations normally at 1/50 or 1/100 metric scale
- plans of the proposed works, including floor plans and
Ordnance Survey plans
If you are submitting a planning application you will need a copy of the Ordnance Survey map of your property to scale 1:1250.
Site maps and location maps are available from:
- Acomb Explore Library, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tang Hall Explore Library, email: email@example.com
- York Explore Library, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To order copies please contact your preferred library.
- The planning application process
- Pre-application planning advice
- Planning application forms and guidance
- Planning application fee calculator