Pay business rates by Direct Debit or online
Pay business rates by Direct Debit
You must be the authorised signatory on the bank account to set up a Direct Debit, change your existing bank details or your instalment plan.
- your name, contact address, telephone number and email address
- business rates account number
- name of the liable party or parties as shown on the business rates account (this could be a person or company name or trading name)
- address of the relevant property
- name shown on the bank account
- bank or building society account sort code and account number
Please do not use this form if you are in arrears with business rates payments and have received a court summons or final notice.
Pay business rates online
You can pay your business rates bill online, using a credit card or debit card.