Your ward councillors are:
Your ward councillors set priorities and work to address them with input from partners and residents. They host ward committee meetings and events, and lead a team of officers/partners working in the area.
In Guildhall Ward, the current priorities are:
- more waste is recycled
- parks and green spaces in the ward are better maintained
- there is less anti-social behaviour
- children can play out safely
- fewer people suffer from loneliness
- people embrace diversity in their communities
You can attend events and committee meetings in your ward to find out about how local priorities are being addressed. View agendas and minutes from Guildhall Ward committee meetings.
Ward Profile, Priorities and Funding
The Guildhall Ward profile contains statistical information about the area and is updated regularly.
Each ward has a budget to spend on local priorities. For 2017 to 2018 the ward budget is £36,470. To find out what been spent so far, see ward funding decisions. You can find out more at your annual ward committee meetings or by contacting your Community Involvement Officer.
Consultations and decisions on funding happen at ward committee meetings, team meetings and through other engagement opportunities such as surveys and councillor surgeries.
Ward news and information
Find out what's happening by:
- reading ward news
- following @GuildhallWard on Twitter
- contacting your ward councillors
- contacting your Community Involvement Officer by phone or email and requesting to join the email list for regular updates on news and events
The Residents' Association for Guildhall Ward is:
Guildhall Ward has a planning panel made up of local residents who come together to discuss and respond to local planning applications. Contact your Community Involvement Officer for information about how to join.