We offer a commercial 'dry waste' collection service to most businesses in York which we can tailor to suit your individual needs.
- Monday to Saturday collections
- evening collections
- pre-paid trade waste collections in the city centre
Put your waste out for collection at 5.00pm on your collection day, in line with your duty of care to dispose of your trade waste properly.
Applying for a commercial waste collection
Contact our Commercial Waste team to arrange a collection.
We'll send you a form asking for:
- the type(s) of waste you want us to collect
- the amount of waste you produce
- the type of container you present your waste in
- how often you require collections
We may sometimes need to visit your premises beforehand so we can tailor our service to your needs - this is to ensure we get the job right, first time.
We'll start collecting your waste once we've approved your request.
Commercial waste collection costs
Contact us for commercial waste container prices.
Pre-paid commercial waste bags
Alternatively, use our pre-paid commercial waste bags which we'll deliver directly to your business within 5 working days of your order.
Order your bags by:
- calling our 24-hour order line telephone: 01904 553283
- leaving your business details and quantity of bags you require (minimum order 50 bags)
Waste bag costs include delivery, collection, disposal and operational costs:
- £1.90 per bag (commercial rate); 50 bags = £95.00
- £1.52 per bag (charity rate); 50 bags = £76.00
Note: There's an additional annual charge of £30.00 to issue your waste transfer note, payable on your first delivery.
Paying your commercial waste invoice
We'll issue your invoice after we've delivered your waste sacks, payable in the following ways:
- direct debit
- Switch/debit card
- Bank Giro Credit
Note: Full payment option details are printed on the reverse of your invoice.
If we're unable to answer your call, leave a voicemail and we'll call you back as soon as possible, or send us an email.