Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website

Reporting anti-social behaviour

If you're experiencing anti-social behaviour, and are:

  • a council tenant, or you need to complain about a council tenant, contact your Housing Management Officer
  • a housing association tenant, or you need to complain about a housing association tenant, contact the relevant housing association
  • not a council or housing association tenant, see our anti-social noise nuisances section for how to report a range of noise-related complaints

Read the following factsheets if you're a council tenant experiencing anti-social behaviour:

Report all crimes to the police on telephone: 101 if a non-emergency.

Safer York Partnership

We're part of the Safer York Partnership, dedicated to making communities safer across York.

It includes representatives from:

  • North Yorkshire Police
  • North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue
  • the Probation Service
  • Public Health
  • York Council for Voluntary Service (York CVS)

Also see

Neighbourhood Enforcement Team

Community Safety Hub, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 551555