Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator website
Planning and building

Agricultural planning notification

You will need to complete an application for prior notification for proposals to carry out certain agricultural and forestry developments permitted under Part 6 of The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (England) Order 2015.

Before you begin you should read more about:

You should also refer to our planning application forms and guidance.

Use our application checklist to ensure you have all the necessary information before you apply.

Apply online for planning permission

Alternatively, you can complete our 'Prior notification for creation of agricultural buildings' form and return to our Planning Submissions Team.

Also see

Planning Submissions

DM Business Support, West Offices, Station Rise, York, YO1 6GA

Telephone: 01904 551553