Using our online Direct Debit form you are able to:
- set up a new council tax Direct Debit
- change your existing bank details
- change your Direct Debit instalment plan
You will need to be a current registered liable party to be able to set up a Direct Debit.
Please do not use this form if you are in arrears and have received a court summons or final notice.
You will need:
- your bank or building society account sort code and account number
- the address of the relevant property
- your phone number or an email address
Direct Debits can be set up with the following instalment plans:
- 1 instalment
- 2 instalments
- 10 instalments
- 12 instalments
Council Tax appointments
To get council tax advice in person at West Offices, you need to make an appointment.