Move in to York area

If you are moving into York from another area, or if you were not responsible for Council Tax at your old house (for example, if you lived with your parents), you should use this form.

Use this form up to 2 weeks in advance of your moving date, but not earlier.

Move in to York area

To complete this form you will need:

  • the address and the postcode of your new property
  • the address and the post code you are moving from
  • landlord’s or agent’s details (if renting)
  • previous owner’s or solicitor’s details (if buying)
  • your phone number or email address

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page