If you are moving into York from another area, or if you were not responsible for Council Tax at your old house (for example, if you lived with your parents), you should use this form.
Use this form up to 2 weeks in advance of your moving date, but not earlier.
To complete this form you will need:
- the address and the postcode of your new property
- the address and the post code you are moving from
- landlord’s or agent’s details (if renting)
- previous owner’s or solicitor’s details (if buying)
- your phone number or email address