Apply for a club premises certificate

Public notice

We are currently consulting on the Local Plan Publication draft - from Wednesday 21 February, to midnight on Wednesday 4 April 2018.

Take part in the consultation

Club premises certificates allow clubs to use their premises for the supply of alcohol and regulated entertainment.

To apply for a club premises certificate, you need to complete the relevant application form and return to us.

You must send the following with your application form:

  • the appropriate fee
  • the club operating schedule
  • a premises plan
  • a copy of the club rules

Where to send your application form

See the Where to send applications page.

Go to Notices and advertising applications for information about where you must advertise your application.

Also see

Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page