If you're an adult or older person experiencing mental health problems, you should first speak to your doctor, who can tell you where to get help in the local area.

Common mental health problems include:

  • depression
  • panic attacks
  • anxiety
  • stress

More information and assistance with mental health

For information and support relating to York's learning disability and mental health providers, visit the Tees, Esk and Wear Valley NHS Trust (TEWV) website.

More details of local services, providers and groups is available through Live Well York.

Also see

Comment on this page