A Housing Options Adviser may offer you further advice and support by referring you to a specialist adviser or legal representative, including:

If you are being taken to court for mortgage arrears, rent arrears or nuisance behaviour, you should contact the duty court desk or a solicitor for legal representation.

Also see

Comment on this page