You may need to apply for advertisement consent to display an advertisement bigger than 0.3 square metres (or any size if illuminated) on the front of, or outside, your property (be it a house or business premises).

Before you begin you should read more about:

Use our application checklist to ensure you have all of the information needed before you apply.

Apply online for planning permission

Or complete a downloadable application form and return to or Development Management Section, City of York Council, West Offices, York, YO1 6GA

Also see

Comment on this page