We offer support to young people aged 16 to 17 who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless. 16 year olds need to have officially left Year 11 to access this support.
See further information about the Youth Homeless Scheme, and the services we provide.
We'd be happy to talk through your housing options with you. To arrange an appointment, you can either:
- visit our Customer Centre
- contact us on telephone: 01904 553585, 07891 853498, or 07717 320102
- contact us on email: email@example.com
We'll work with you and your family to talk through any issues. The emphasis of our support is on preventing homelessness and helping you stay in your current home.
If you're at risk of homelessness, we may be able to:
- work with you and your family to resolve any issues and make referrals to family support
- access emergency accommodation and make referrals to longer-term supported accommodation such as Howe Hill for young people
You can also find advice on the Yor-Zone website.