You can apply for a disabled parking bay outside your property if:
- you're a Blue Badge holder
- you have a substantial problem parking your vehicle near your home
- you don't have access to off-street parking areas
We can only place a disabled parking bay on an unrestricted public road or within a residents' priority parking scheme (ResPark) bay.
We can't provide a disabled bay outside your home if there's existing waiting restrictions (yellow lines) in place.
Evidence of eligibility for a disabled parking bay
You must send the following with your application:
- proof that you receive the high level disability/mobility payment or supporting evidence from your GP
- a copy of your Blue Badge
- evidence of ownership/keeping of a vehicle at your address
We can't make a disabled parking bay for your exclusive use.
We can't guarantee that your application will be successful, but:
- we'll contact you within 10 working days to acknowledge receipt of your application
- if you haven't heard from us within 10 working days, contact us to check the status of your application