We offer training for landlords and professionals within the private rental sector to enable them to implement legal standards and current best practice.
Landlords are required to complete training within 18 months of their licence being issued or renewed as a condition of their licence for Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO).
If you have already attended a relevant training course then please send the certificate in with your HMO licence application form.
Apply for a landlord training course
Complete our online form to apply for training.
Landlord training is currently delivered online. Further instructions and details of the online training will be provided on receipt of your application.
We will accept the following as an alternative to attending our course;
- Residential Landlords Association, Principles of Letting
- National Landlords Association, Foundation Course
- YorProperty Accreditation Scheme Core Management/Property Standards courses
- NFOPP Level 2 Award
- NFOPP Level 3 Technical Award
Cost of landlord training courses
Our course costs are as follows:
- current HMO licence holders: free of charge
- all other delegates: £79.00 + VAT