You will be entitled to a 50% discount on certain types of parking permit if you have a low emission vehicle.
Your vehicle will be classed as qualifying for the low emission parking discount if:
- you have a light passenger vehicle that has a low CO2 emission figure that qualifies the vehicle for a reduced rate of vehicle tax
- the vehicle is in vehicle tax bands A to C (CO2 emission level of vehicles in Bands A to C is up to 120g/km2)
- the vehicles is electric or liquid propane gas (LPG) powered
You can get discounts on:
- most residents' priority parking scheme (ResPark) permits
- season tickets
- resident contract permits
- the evening frequent users pass
You can find vehicle tax information on a new or used car online from the Vehicle Certification Agency.