To request copies of decision notices for planning applications and/or Section 52/106 agreements, supplements or variations, email our Planning Enquiries Team with the site address and relevant reference numbers of all the documents you require.
Charges for these documents are as follows:
- decision notices for applications decided since January 2006 - available online by inserting address or application number (no charge)
- decision notices for applications decided since January 2006 - £20.00 each (inc VAT) (if supplied by us)
- decision notices for applications decided before January 2006 - £20.00 each (inc VAT)
- copy of Section 106 document - £55.35 each (inc VAT)
We will email PDFs of decision notices and S106 documents to you as soon as possible.
Confirmation of discharged planning permission conditions
To request confirmation that details required by planning permission conditions have been submitted and approved (discharged), email our Planning Submissions Team with the relevant reference number(s). There is a charge of £116.00 per decision notice.
Confirmation of complying
To request confirmation that Section 52 or Section 106 agreements, supplements or variations have been complied with, email our Planning Enquiries Team supplying the full postal address together with either:
- a copy of the agreement(s) and a fee of £31.78 (inc VAT)
- the reference number of the agreement(s) and a fee of £107.63 (inc VAT)
Paying for copies and confirmation
You can make payment by:
- debit/credit card, telephone: 01904 551660
- bank transfer (email the Planning Enquiries Team for details)
- cheque made payable to 'City of York Council' (along with a covering letter to the Planning Enquiries Team)
York Open Data
Get a summary of current financial contributions arising from Section 106 Agreements, as of January 2016 via York Open Data.