Easy Read fact sheets
You can download the following fact sheets containing information about adult social care in Easy Read format, for people with learning disabilities:
- What is personalisation?
- What is self directed support?
- How to get a personal budget
- What is support planning?
- Support options and buying services
- Keeping safe and managing risks
- What is support brokerage?
- How will I receive my personal budget payments?
- Using a personal assistant
- Review: seeing how it’s working
- Personalisation and help for carers
Useful information is also available as audio files:
- Where can I get money from?.mp3
- How will it be different from what I get now?.mp3
- What do I need to do?.mp3
- Who can have a personal budget?.mp3
- What is self directed support?.mp3