The schedule of Main Modifications and other consultation documents were consulted on for a period of 6 weeks, between February and March 2023. The consultation documents included:
- Main Modifications
- Policy Map Modifications
- Sustainability Appraisal addendum (including SA of ST15a)
- Habitat Regulations Assessment addendum (including HRA of ST15a)
- New evidence base documents
View the full list of consultation documents.
All representations made will be taken into account by the Inspectors in examining the Plan. Comments should relate to the Plan’s legal and procedural compliance and the soundness of the modifications. The tests of soundness are set out in the National Planning Policy Framework.
Modifications are put forward without prejudice to the Inspectors' final conclusions.
Please note that comments on aspects of the Local Plan that are unaffected by the proposed Main Modifications could not be accepted at this stage.
Further detailed guidance is included in the Statement of Representations Procedure and guidance notes.
If you submitted comments during any of the following consultations on the preparation of the Plan, the Inspector has considered these during the examination and there is no need to repeat these comments again:
- pre-submission Regulation 19 consultation - 21 February to 4 April 2018
- Proposed Modifications Consultation - 10 July to 22 July 2019
- Proposed Modifications Consultation - 25 May to 7 July 2021