York Learning offers courses and programmes to help you get into work or support you whilst in work.
Our main focus is to support lifelong learning, develop skills, give qualifications advice and help those seeking to return to work.
We are based in the Customer Centre and provide a central point for information on training and education opportunities.
We provide the following services:
- careers information
- advice on qualifications and vocational courses
- employability programmes
- advice for those wanting to start their own business
- foundation learning programmes for 16 to 18 year olds
- apprenticeships and work-based learning
- maths, English and computing courses at a range of levels
- 'Learning for recovery' programmes for those with health issues and disabilities
For more information contact us or visit York Learning.
The Daily Jobseeker
The Daily Jobseeker is updated regularly with useful job seeking information including:
- CV tips
- advice from recruitment experts
- interview tips
- social media presence