York Learning offers courses and programmes to help you get into work or support you whilst in work.
We provide the following services:
- careers information
- advice on qualifications and vocational courses
- employability programmes
- foundation learning programmes for 16 to 18 year olds
- apprenticeships and work-based learning
- maths, English and computing courses at a range of levels
For more information, contact us directly or visit the York Learning website.
The Daily Jobseeker
The Daily Jobseeker is updated regularly with useful information for job seekers including:
- CV tips
- advice from recruitment experts
- interview tips
- volunteering advice
- social media presence