Staff and partners can get access to council information, communications systems, applications and ICT remotely, over a secure connection, if authorised to do so.
Note: Remote access is only compatible with Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers.
If you don't know your login information or need assistance, contact our ICT Service Desk on tel: 01904 552222.
CYC application portal
Use your Entrust Grid Card, Token or PIN to access standard Citrix applications from any personal computer via the CYC application portal.
- CYC application portal user guide
- Browser and Citrix Client installation guide
- FAQs about the application portal
PSN application portal
Authorised staff who have access to PSN applications can connect to the ICT systems and PSN applications from a CYC owned computer via the PSN Application Portal.
An Entrust Token is required and a Citrix endpoint analysis scan will run.
- PSN application portal user guide
- Browser and Citrix Client Installation Guide
- FAQs about the PSN portal
Manage your own device as an alternative to calling the ICT Service Desk. The Self Service Portal can be reached from any device.
Self service password reset
Self-Service Reset Password Management (SSRPM) allows you to easily reset your password 24/7 based on simple, predefined questions. The 'Forgot my password' button is integrated into the Windows logon screen, so there’s no need to call or submit a support ticket when your account is locked or you forget your password.
The Enrolment process adds your account into SSRPM and is mandatory for all users. This process uses personalised questions for authentication and a PIN code which is sent to a non-CYC email provided by you, or a text message to a mobile device if you choose this option.
Outlook web access
Use Outlook web access to reach your emails. An Entrust Grid Card or Token is required.
DOQEX (Secure) email and web portal
The council’s secure email system has changed to DOQEX (Secure) email. In addition to sending secure email, you will also have access to other DOQEX services such as secure file sharing and project spaces.
For further information on DOQEX, download the DOQEX user guides or contact the ICT service desk.
- Access the DOQEX web portal
Skype for Business Enterprise Voice pilot
Helpful guides and downloads for customers who are part of the 'Skype for Business Enterprise Voice' pilot:
- Skype for Business user startup guide - quick start guide to new voice features in Skype for Business.
- Skype for Business full user guide - comprehensive guide to using Skype for Business Enterprise Voice
- Windows Software for optimising Skype on Citrix when using a non-work (personal) device (HDX_RealTime_Media_Engine_2.4_for_Windows.msi)
- Mac Software for optimising Skype on Citrix when using a non-work (personal) device (HDX_RealTime_Media_Engine_2.4_for_OSX.dmg)