Complete a temporary bus stop request form if you're planning street works which will impact on the use of one or more bus stops in our area.
Sometimes a stop closure will be unnecessary or there may be no suitable alternative location for a temporary stop.
Contact us to discuss the need for a replacement facility before submitting this form.
The form should not be used to request:
- the permanent relocation of a bus stop
- installation of additional bus stop facilities
The completed form must be sent to us no less than 5 days in advance of the required relocation. Late-notice and emergency submissions will be accepted, but at an additional cost.
Temporary bus stop application costs
- the basic fee for installation and removal of a temporary stop is £88
- if permanent bus stop equipment must be removed for the duration of the works, the fee is £166
- we will charge an additional fee of up to £166 for damage to or unauthorised removal of a temporary stop
All fees, including additional charges for long-term works and late-notice applications are detailed on the request form.
Please return your completed form to us either by post or email. A signature is always required. Short notice applications by email will be accepted provided a signed copy of the form follows by post as soon as possible.