Report a public rights of way problem

Please contact the Public Rights of Way (PROW) team to report a public right of way problem.

When you report a problem it is helpful if you can provide:

  • a description of the location, with grid references if possible. Road or farm names are also helpful
  • a description of the problem
  • what action you would like us to take
  • your details so we can contact you and update you. If you prefer not to give your details your enquiry will still be dealt with

Also see


Comment on this page
Back to the top of the page