The Tenant and Leasehold Annual Report outlines how we have performed against our service standards over the past year. It details what our targets were and whether or not we have met them, based on the results of our Tenant Satisfaction Survey.
The current Tenant and Leaseholder Annual Report (2015 to 2016) covers:
- your place: creating more homes and making neighbourhoods good places to live
- your property: repairing, maintaining and improving your homes
- your service: delivering the efficient, value for money services you want
- your say: listening to you and acting on what you tell us
- facts and figures: how we’ve performed
You can also access previous Tenant and Leaseholder Annual Reports by contacting the Housing Equalities and Engagement Officer.