Foxwood Residents’ Association meet at 7pm on the third Wednesday of every month at Foxwood Community Centre, Bellhouse Way.
The next meeting will be on Wednesday 18 January 2017. See the agenda for this meeting as well as the previous meetings.
At the Residents' Association meeting on the 20 July 2016, members discussed 4 proposed options to provide extra parking in the area. See the minutes of Residents' Association meetings from July and October.
They also regularly go for estate walkabouts to identify areas for improvement in the local area.
For more information, contact Foxwood Residents' Association by emailing email@example.com
See the current and previous editions of The Fox newsletter.
Areas, projects and funding
Foxwood Residents' Association is in Westfield ward. See a map of the area covered by the Residents' Association.
The Estate Improvement Grant for the area is £6,300. This grant is monitored by the Residents' Association and is used to make improvements in the area.
Skip funding was identified as a priority in the area - contact the Residents' Association for further details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Get involved with Foxwood Residents' Association
For more information about the Residents' Association or to come along to a meeting, please contact:
- Foxwood Residents Association, email: email@example.com
- Helen Jarvis-Ong, Community Involvement Officer, tel: 01904 5514123 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jack Woodhams, Community Involvement Officer, tel: 01904 552042 or email: email@example.com
- Linda Stubbs, Estate Manager with a focus on tenancy issues, tel: 01904 553718 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angela Spence, Estate Manager with a focus on rent collection, tel 01904 551209 or email: email@example.com
- Chair: Shirley Gumley
- Secretary: Sue Galloway